Staff members from the department teach undergraduate and graduate courses to students of Business Engineering and Management:
Undergraduate (1st level)
- Business Engineering (in Polish),
- Management (in Polish),
- Organizational Management (in English).
Graduate (2nd level)
- Business Engineering – with the following specializations:
- Project Management (in Polish),
- Business Intelligence (in English).
- Management (in Polish) – with the following specializations:
- Financial Engineering,
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Projects,
- Information Technology in Management,
- Business Process Management,
- Managerial Behavior and Decision Making.
Detailed information about these courses is published on the faculty website.
We also teach courses to students from the Faculty of Mathematics (W-13), both 1st and 2nd level.