Staff members from the department teach undergraduate and graduate courses to students of Management, Business Engineering and Systems Engineering (both full- and part-time studies):
Undergraduate (1st level)
- Management (in Polish),
- Business Engineering (in Polish),
- Organizational Management (in English).
Graduate (2nd level)
- Management (in Polish) – with the following specializations:
- Financial Engineering (IF),
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Projects (PIP),
- Information Technology in Management (TIZ),
- Business Process Management (ZPP),
- Managerial Behavior and Decision Making (ZDM),
- Management (in English) – specialization Business Information Systems,
- Business Engineering (in Polish).
Detailed information about these courses is published on the faculty website.
We also teach courses to students from the Faculty of Mathematics (W-13), both 1st and 2nd level.