Call for Research Collaboration
The Economic Modeling Research Team at the Department of Operation Research, Faculty of Computer Science and Management, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland is preparing a research project, which includes following fields of research, among others: Digital Social Media, Market Research, Social Acceptance, Smart Devices.
Who can participate?
• PhD students and young researchers residing in one of the following countries:
• PhD Students should be: currently carrying out research at a recognized higher educational institution
• Young researchers with PhD should be: employed at a recognized higher educational institution, with 0 to 5 years post-doctoral experience.
We are looking to collaborate with maximum of two researchers from each country.
• Literature review (based on the country).
• Aid in adaption of the survey based on regional variations.
• Translation of the survey into regional languages (if required).
• Dissemination of the survey questionnaire and collection of the responses.
• Co-authoring a book chapter regarding the results for the respective country in the monograph.
• Dissemination of the results among their professional network.
• Networking opportunities with researchers from 20 countries.
• Funding for activities under the project.
• Acknowledgements in each publication resulting from the research.
• Co-authorship of a book chapter.
• Opportunities for participating on future research project.
All interested should fill the form. We will get in touch with you shortly after receiving your details.
In case of any queries, please feel free to write to:
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska ( Anna.Kowalska-Pyzalska[at]pwr.edu.pl )
Co-Investigator: Yash Chawla, MSc Eng. ( yash.chawla[at]pwr.edu.pl )