In the last five months 9 departmental articles have been published in impact factor (IF) journals:
- K. Bienias, A. Kowalska-Pyzalska, D. Ramsey, What do people think about electric vehicles? An initial study of the opinions of car purchasers in Poland. Energy Reports. 2020, vol. 6, suppl. 1, s. 267-273.
- Y. Chawla, A. Kowalska-Pyzalska, P. Silveira, Marketing and communications channels for diffusion of electricity smart meters in Portugal. Telematics and Informatics. 2020, art. 101385.
- Y. Chawla, A. Kowalska-Pyzalska, B. Oralhan, Attitudes and opinions of social media users towards smart meters’ rollout in Turkey. Energies. 2020, vol. 13, nr 3, art. 732.
- M. Goerigk, A. Kasperski, P. Zieliński, Two-stage combinatorial optimization problems under risk. Theoretical Computer Science. 2020, vol. 804, s. 29-45.
- C. Kath, W. Nitka, T. Serafin, T. Weron, P. Zaleski, R. Weron, Balancing generation from renewable energy sources: profitability of an energy trader. Energies. 2020, vol. 13, nr 1, art. 205.
- K. Maciejowska, Assessing the impact of renewable energy sources on the electricity price level and variability – a quantile regression approach. Energy Economics. 2020, vol. 85, art. 104532.
- K. Maciejowska, W. Nitka, T. Weron, Day-ahead vs. intraday – forecasting the price spread to maximize economic benefits. Energies. 2019, vol. 12, nr 4, art. 631.
- G. Marcjasz, B. Uniejewski, R. Weron, Probabilistic electricity price forecasting with NARX networks: combine point or probabilistic forecasts? International Journal of Forecasting. 2020, vol. 36, nr 2, s. 466-479.
- S. Tomczak, A. Skowrońska-Szmer, J. Szczygielski, Is investing in companies manufacturing solar components a lucrative business? A decision tree-based analysis. Energies. 2020, vol. 13, nr 2, art. 499.